Breaking News

Leak: Governor Caught Sodomizing His Garden Boy In His Master Bedroom

Leak: Governor Caught Sodomizing His Garden Boy In His Master BedroomA former minister of defence in South Africa has been been divorced by his wife after it turned out he was bonking the garden boy while his wife was at work.
The minister, as reported, was a closet-ga_y and he seduced his garden boy for some action. The two, who have been in a relationship from October 2016, were busted when the former cadre’s wife set up CCTV around the house after finding an empty con_dom packet in the bin. She had suspected the man was cheating but was not prepared for the shock of finding out he was cheating with the garden boy.
The heartbroken wife said she was distraught and sought to divorce the man. A judge granted the divorce order.
However, the man said he was not going to accept the divorce because he has been married for 28 years.
“My brother, I am bi-se_xual. I regret not telling my wife in time but that will not make me accept the divorce. I love my wife and she must accept the way I am. I am in love with both of them and plan to marry the garden boy”, he unashamedly said.
The wife did not mince her words when contacted by LiveMonitor :
“He must go screw his boy. I will not share a pe_nis with a boy. I am not like that,” she said before dropping the call.
The garden boy could not be reached for comment.

No comments